 Organizations / United States / 475
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 05:26:05 GMT

Peter White <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
Was that Shiri the potplant or Shiri the mosquito, bit hard for someone who
is not present to put something forward.

It may not have been Shiri at all. It was someone under 18 from LUGnet who
wished to join. This person asked Eric -- who runs the web site and does
some organizational stuff for the group -- and perhaps some other members if
we would put it on our agenda. So we did. I'm not sure where you're going
with this.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/