 Organizations / United States / 447
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 02:50:08 GMT

Jeff Johnston <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote:
Then the adults that don't want to deal with kids can just do NELUG
stuff, and younger FOLs and the adults that don't care can do both.

For the record, we HAVE talked about doing NELUG (and unofficial, like
Todd's proposed 4th-of-July thing) things that would include all ages. I
think a lot of people from NELUG would be interested in participating in
such a group.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/