 Organizations / United States / 446
    Re: Age limitations —Jeff Johnston
    (...) Actually, I *think* what he was suggesting was a LEGO society for all ages, not just one for under-17s. I'm kind of curious...are there other under-18 LEGO fans in the Boston area? Speak up now, please. If there's enough, then two things (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: Age limitations —Matthew Miller
   (...) For the record, we HAVE talked about doing NELUG (and unofficial, like Todd's proposed 4th-of-July thing) things that would include all ages. I think a lot of people from NELUG would be interested in participating in such a group. (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)