 Organizations / United States / 433
    Re: Age limitations —Richard Franks
    As the saying almost goes: "If you can't join them, beat them?" If you organised your own LEGO meeting in the New England area that did allow under 18s then I'm sure the Cult-Of-Shiri would make sure it was a success. :) I'm not suggesting a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Age limitations —Tom Duggan
   (...) That's easier said then done!!! As I stated in an earlier post, people her age (say between 14-17) are not generally "out of the closet" so to speak about their hobby. Try asking just about anyone in that age group what they think og LEGO, and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Age limitations —Jeff Johnston
    (...) Actually, I *think* what he was suggesting was a LEGO society for all ages, not just one for under-17s. I'm kind of curious...are there other under-18 LEGO fans in the Boston area? Speak up now, please. If there's enough, then two things (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: Age limitations —Matthew Miller
   (...) For the record, we HAVE talked about doing NELUG (and unofficial, like Todd's proposed 4th-of-July thing) things that would include all ages. I think a lot of people from NELUG would be interested in participating in such a group. (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)