 Organizations / United States / 372
  Re: Idea for ALL US LUGs (Big Regional Map)

Eric, Thet's too wild, I was just thinking of making such a map myself. I had started getting the graphics together this weekend, thanks for saving me a lot of work. It would be cool if a way could be found to represent the overlapping of the LTCs (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Idea for ALL US LUGs (Big Regional Map)

How about rendering the train groups with hash marks in different directions? Then they could overlap however many other groups they need to. Adrian (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Idea for ALL US LUGs (Big Regional Map)

(...) I agree. Most maps usually use striped or checked sections to denote overlap but at least for me that is much harder to maintain. What I though was that I would just have large links to each "sister" map right at the top of the page so people (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.org.us)