 Organizations / United States / 228
  Im thinking of creating a KIDLUG

I am thinking creating a group called KID LEGO USERS GROUP. It would be for kids 7-17 because im 14 and i can't join my local Lego User Group. We wouldn't have meetings where we go to some one's house and have fests. Instead we would have meeting in (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Im thinking of creating a KIDLUG

(...) That is indeed a great idea. I'm sure a lot of people would love it. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Im thinking of creating a KIDLUG

(...) Alex, This is a great idea. I don't know how many kids check the .org newsgroup though so I am going to cross-post this to .general in the hopes that more people will see this. I hope this works out for you. Cross-posted to lugnet.general (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general)

  Re: Im thinking of creating a KIDLUG

(...) Awesome idea! Still, I think that minors should be allowed to participate in a LUG with their parents or something. There are some other pretty neat people who are under 18 like yourself who could contribute well to a LUG. But then again, some (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.people)

  Re: Im thinking of creating a KIDLUG

Sounds like a WONDERFUL idea. Keep us posted.... Eugwe Coral (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us)