 Organizations / United States / 214
  New Castle TCS Window Project (was Re: NELUG meeting report from 12/16/1999)

(...) Here's an idea for the initial setup - I think we should use the old 'modular Castle'-type setup for the walls and towers: the walls being 1 wall piece high, connected with Technic pegs at specified heights, with the battlements looking a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: New Castle TCS Window Project (was Re: NELUG meeting report from 12/16/1999)

(...) I have cross-posted this to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos (because that is where TCS is after all). I think we are starting to get some Ideas and I think I will probably start a dedicated thread for this project very soon. (...) I like this idea a lot (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)