 Organizations / United States / 208
  Re: Something I forgot to ask at the NELUG meeting...

I'd rather have a polo than a tee. Polos I can wear in business casual situations. Tees never. And wearing colors of some club shakes closet fans out of the woodwork, IF it's obvious what the logo means... which is a good thing. (The GMLTC logo has (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Something I forgot to ask at the NELUG meeting...

(...) I definitly see what you are saying :-). I am still looking for input so I can start getting some hard bids on the shirts but if we do them I would like it to be the logo from the upper left of the NELUG home page including the writen name New (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.org.us)