 Organizations / SciBrick / 68
  Re: SciBrick is Online! And looking for people...

(...) Are you implying that SciBrick is biased??? Well, you're right, in a manner of speaking. While SciBrick was being formed, there was a pretty spirited discussion about the inclusion of fantasy, with the outcome being that fantasy would be (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

  Re: SciBrick is Online! And looking for people...

(...) Very cool. Be sure to take lots of pictures and post them somewhere. I'll add a link to my page of LotR MOC links. (...) Unfortunately it is rare that I have a chance to even get to my local LUG, much less take part in public displays, so I (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)