 Organizations / SciBrick / 49
  Re: Cosmic Rendezvous - SciBrick Event Report

(...) SNIP (...) Eric, Joe, and Felix I've talked to you a lot about the event, but I still don't have a good feeling for how many astronauts (well known or otherwise) and other dignitaries attended. Did you guys make a list or do you remember? And (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

  Re: Cosmic Rendezvous - SciBrick Event Report

(...) Well, to be blunt, the high profile astronauts were no-shows. Same for the politicians. Senator Tom DeLay from Texas was present, tho, as well as representatives of the families for the Apollo 1, Challenger, and Columbia Crews.It was a really (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)