 Organizations / SciBrick / 42
    Re: Cosmic Rendezvous - SciBrick Event Report —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) (snip) Whoa! I think you've got the "most prestigious debut event" record nailed. Way to go, looks like you guys rocked the place. What a fantastic job for a first show, and it benefitted a great cause. Hats off to your organization. Kudos for (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

        Re: Cosmic Rendezvous - SciBrick Event Report —Adrian Drake
   (...) It is indeed a very impressive debut. I can only hope we can keep this thing going. (...) Would you believe I sent my Nebuchandezzar Hovership from Cleveland to Seattle, back to Illinois, to Houston, back to Illinois again and finally back to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)