 Organizations / SciBrick / 271
    Is there an official "membership" for SciBrick? —Jeff Findley
   Is there an official "membership" for SciBrick? I'm asking because there still isn't much on the website and the only thing I see here is a "heated debate". I'm a die hard Lego Space fanatic, since before I owned the Lunar Landing set (you know, the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

        Re: Is there an official "membership" for SciBrick? —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Hey Jeff, Yes SciBrick has an actual membership - we've mainly been discussing how to respond to whats been happening lately. As I'm sure you can guess, SciBrick is going through a transitional moment - basically we're really committing to (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

        Re: Is there an official "membership" for SciBrick? —Brian P. Gefrich
   (...) Are the members of SciBrick open to outside suggestions? -Brian (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

        Re: Is there an official "membership" for SciBrick? —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Sure. Keep in mind we don't have to use your suggestions ;) - but I'm always open to hearing people's ideas. What sort of suggestions did you have in mind? It might be more appropriate to email me about them (Comm.Officer@scibrick.org) than to (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)