 Organizations / SciBrick / 272
Re: Is there an official "membership" for SciBrick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:35:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Jeff Findley wrote:
Is there an official "membership" for SciBrick?

I'm asking because there still isn't much on the website and the only thing I
see here is a "heated debate".

I'm a die hard Lego Space fanatic, since before I owned the Lunar Landing set
(you know, the one from the 70's with the large bendy arm maxi-figs).  I'd
really like to be part of SciBrick, so how do I start?

Thanks,
Jeff Findley (35 year old Lego fanatic on Usenet for 16 years)

Hey Jeff,

Yes SciBrick has an actual membership - we've mainly been discussing how to
respond to whats been happening lately.

As I'm sure you can guess, SciBrick is going through a transitional moment -
basically we're really committing to some changes in our vision and purpose, and
these changes will affect how we view membership.  So, for the time being new
memberships will be on hold.

I will post here when that situation changes.  I expect it won't be very long.

-Lenny