 Organizations / SciBrick / 271
  Is there an official "membership" for SciBrick?

Is there an official "membership" for SciBrick? I'm asking because there still isn't much on the website and the only thing I see here is a "heated debate". I'm a die hard Lego Space fanatic, since before I owned the Lunar Landing set (you know, the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

  Re: Is there an official "membership" for SciBrick?

(...) Hey Jeff, Yes SciBrick has an actual membership - we've mainly been discussing how to respond to whats been happening lately. As I'm sure you can guess, SciBrick is going through a transitional moment - basically we're really committing to (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

  Re: Is there an official "membership" for SciBrick?

(...) Are the members of SciBrick open to outside suggestions? -Brian (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

  Re: Is there an official "membership" for SciBrick?

(...) Sure. Keep in mind we don't have to use your suggestions ;) - but I'm always open to hearing people's ideas. What sort of suggestions did you have in mind? It might be more appropriate to email me about them (Comm.Officer@scibrick.org) than to (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)