 Organizations / SciBrick / 261
  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

(...) Huh-- it's kind of interesting to see that some people are annoyed with SciBrick for being too elitist, but Eric seems to want to make it moreso: (URL) that I'm really for or against the elitism, I suppose. There's plusses and minuses on both (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

(...) The above message was not approved by the Grand Admiral, who wishes to remain uninvolved in the preceding poop-storm. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)