 Organizations / SciBrick / 253
    Re: SciBrick is looking for you! —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Eric, This specifically is something I disagree with. People with "no good MOCs" are people who could use some help getting better. People who "dont want to pound the pavement looking for exhibits" have lives outside of LEGO and should be able (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

        Re: SciBrick is looking for you! —Eric Sophie
   (...) It was reliant upon you to abide by my vision when you joined. Not chip away at the prestigeous org I intended to put in place. e (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

        Re: SciBrick is looking for you! —Adrian Drake
   (...) Wait wait wait now, YOUR VISION? You see, that there highlights exactly what went wrong. It was never supposed to be, nor should it have been, YOUR vision. It was always supposed to be OUR vision. We are (or were, until this discussion (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick) !