 Organizations / SciBrick / 240
    Re: SciBrick is looking for you! —Brian P. Gefrich
   (...) I have no clue what Eric thinks is wrong with Scibrick. From the initial response to his post, I assumed that the purpose was to draw people out to confront him about it openly, which (purposefully or not) sheds a bad light on Scibrick as a (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

        Re: SciBrick is looking for you! —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I agree.. which is exactly why I have always been holding out for the possibility of a mass cancellation. Is this entire discussion something that really needs to be preserved in the Lugnet database forever? I should hope not. (...) Brian, I (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

        Re: SciBrick is looking for you! —Brian P. Gefrich
   (...) I never claimed to actually be smart enough to stay out of it. I know just enough to stay on the fringe and observe. (...) -Brian (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)