 Organizations / SciBrick / 148
    Very Large Intrepid-class Spacecraft MOC —Lee Meyer
   I've posted some pics of the most detailed, heaviest, biggest ship I ever built. It is a 7-deck model of an Intrepid-class (I believe) starship, the kind Voyager was - for you Trek fans. Yes I know the real ship has 16 decks. I can feel the mental (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick) !

        Re: Very Large Intrepid-class Spacecraft MOC —Edward Welsh
     (...) Could you give us any more interior shots? Do you think it would be appropriate for a Brickwar or Quickwar? (Be careful how you answer this--Hendo's capital ship met with a grisly end at last month's event.) I see the shot on top of your (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space)

         Re: Very Large Intrepid-class Spacecraft MOC —Lee Meyer
     (...) Hi Teddy, thanks for the nice comments! I will post more interior shots. I need to take some time and get them scanned in, as I took them before I had my digital camera. I have shots of all the decks. My wife said I should have videotaped it. (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space)

        Re: Very Large Intrepid-class Spacecraft MOC —Joe Meno
   (...) Really nice, but I would gather that the size makes it difficult to present anywhere. I'm waiting for the interior pix! Joe Meno .space paparazzi! (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)