 Organizations / SciBrick / 149
Re: Very Large Intrepid-class Spacecraft MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 19:13:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Lee Meyer wrote:
I've posted some pics of the most detailed, heaviest, biggest ship I ever built.
The link is here:

Splendid, Lee!  I love the detachable sections that let you see and play inside.
Could you give us any more interior shots?  Do you think it would be appropriate
for a Brickwar or Quickwar?  (Be careful how you answer this--Hendo's capital
ship met with a grisly end at last month's event.)

I see the shot on top of your speaker: How do you move it around?  At 200
pounds, I don't imagine it's very swooshable.

Amazing job.  I hope you can show it off at a SciBrick event soon!

-Teddy