 Organizations / SciBrick / 106
Re: Proposed Micro/Nano-fig Moonbase Standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 06:17:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Excellent, that’s perfect. I don’t like the idea of having a ton of standards though. I’m thinking minifig, and microfig, and that be it.

Of course, you could make larger modules, 8x8, 8x16, 16x16, etc. As long as your connectors are centered correctly.

Already working on some, so we can call this final! :P

--SteveR