 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 989
Re: The new town hall of myLegoland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:22:43 GMT

Luca,

I was just looking at your website and had to laugh. You state “The limits of my language mean the limits of my world” and then proceed to have versions of your page in six languages! You mean you haven’t translated your page into Tagalog yet? I could only wish that I were so limited. (BTW, I see that from the Italian language home page, if you click on the English flag you get a broken link).

Bruce