 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 4306
4305  |  4307
Subject:
AAA LEGO ambasciatori cercasi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:53:23 GMT

cari fratelli in abiesse,

vi inoltro la mail di jan col annuncio che la premiata ditta cerca ambasciatori
per il quarto ciclo. visto che servono buone conoscenze del inglese per poter
partecipare e rispondere alle 1500 mail che sono state scambiate durante il
secondo non serve tradurlo. diciamo che è il primo test per poter fare domanda
;-)

w.

It’s been another great Ambassador session but its time for us to begin Cycle 4
of the program.

• Continued our work in the development process for new products and upcoming
product lines
• Received Early info about several new products
• Given feedback to potential licensees
• and way more that we can’t tell you about!

This session has been different as every session is.  The Ambassadors are
establishing themselves as the voice of the AFOL community within the LEGO
Company.  They are creating great excitement within the company as well
concerning what things are possible when working with AFOLs.

The folks in Cycle 3 have done a great job.

Again, thanks very much to the third cycle Ambassadors. You’ve done great things
in the last months of co operation.

But seeing as the third cycle is coming to a close, it’s time to open up the
application process again. We’ll be accepting applications from August 2 to
August 14 and will announce the new cycle of Ambassadors at the beginning of
September. Details of the program are below, as are application instructions.
you’ve applied in the past but not been accepted, you’ll need to send your
application email again (hopefully updated with your latest activities).

To those who will be chosen as Ambassadors for the next cycle we can promise
that they will face big challenges but also will be big opportunities to bring
the word of the community into the LEGO Company.

There will be the possibility to submit new ideas and the mood and feeling of
the community directly to our designers and we will push to improve the co
operation between community members and our Design and marketing people
significant so that we can get a fan input so early and to so many projects as
possible.

So face the challenge and take the opportunity to make a difference!

We look forward to seeing a ton of applications in our inbox!

Jan and Steve

When Applying:

Please send us an email at Jan@lego.com about yourself and why you’d like to be
a part of the program.  Please outline your involvement with the community and
describe your current activities.  You will also need to tell us about yourself
so that we can get a sense of who you are and how you interact through email (as
this is our primary form of communication).

Kind regards, med venlig hilsen, mit freundlichen Grüssen

Jan Beyer
Project manager, LEGO Community Development
LEGO System A/S
Havremarken, Building 97-62
DK 7190 Billund
Tlf.: +45 79 50 42 85