 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 4272
    Gaetano Notaro - London Bridge —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hello Itlug, I'm sorry, but I cannot post this in Italian as I don't know any more than hello and goodbye. Gaetano Notaro, could you please e-mail me at bricktales@gmail.com ? I'm one of the administrators at (URL) and would like to feature your (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)