 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 170
169  |  171
Subject:
78° iscritto: Carlos Beltran
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:47:01 GMT

At 14.47 26/10/2000 +0200 <cbeltran@lira.dist.unige.it> wrote:

Hi Mario,

I have had a look into the ItLug web side, I find the idea very interesting
and I would like to became a member. I am Spanish, living in Italy for two
years. I can read/speak Italian very well, but I must assume that my • writing
abilities are not very nice yet :(.
I work for Lira-Lab, an university lab dedicated to the study of biological
inspired robots.
I am interested to see the possibilities of Lego MindStorms in our work, • and
also because I like them very much. Last summer I had the opportunity to
visit LegoLand in Denmark, and I was surprised with the Lego Robots
capabilities ( also I obtained a very nice Lego MindStorm programmer
diploma).
Well, this is more or less.

Saluti da Genova.

Benvenuto Carlos, il nostro primo iscritto non italiano!
Una domanda a tutti: dove lo metto? :-) Intendo dire nella mappa degli
iscritti! :-)))

Ciao
Mario