 Organizations / GLUG / 8
Re: Gaming at GenCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 23:15:40 GMT

Don Cox wrote:

Hi, if the creek don't rise and my Lego don't melt, I am coming to GenCon.
I am looking forward to playing in the Lego games.  I do not have any real
experience other than playing Battletech with my 12 1/2" Lego Battlemaster,
and helping Steve with his Pirate game 2 years ago at Archon (I didn't play,
I assisted in keeping the islands filled and whatever).

Cool!

I have started my registration process and still hope to share a room with
someone.

As time grows closer, please let me know what I need to bring to play in
BrikWars, and do I need to bring a couple of Cutters for the Pirate game.  I
supplied some ships for Steve's game, but he brought all the accessories and
the minifigs to keep them seperate.  Please advise.

Players will not need to bring anything for ESPG though I will be
calling for help from organizers, so if you bring some cutters, that
will probably be good (though actually, what I will need more is larger
ships). Cutters for a 16 person campaign game fit in a small suitcase,
bigger ships take much more space...

Frank