 Organizations / GLUG / 65
  Gencon At Indy

The current slate a games at Gencon include several two-hour BrikWars demos, two six-hour BrikWars games, two Evil Stevies Pirate Game, two Pirate Wars games, a Mechaton game, maybe a robotics display, a combat comparision game. A long list am I (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: Gencon At Indy

(...) Thanks for the report. I'm running my own trials of the Brick Battles scenarios this weekend, to figure out the same things. My two test groups are a bunch of warhammerites and a bunch of non-gamers; hopefully that will give me a good feel for (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: Gencon At Indy

(...) Ahh, to have time to prep for Gen Con... My mother is occupying most of my time. I do hope to finish the 8 almost finished cutters I have, and perhaps build another ship. Note that any and all larger ships will be welcome. I should have the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)