 Organizations / GLUG / 42 (-5)
  Re: How but some destruction

(...) Sorry to hear. Hope things are working out. (...) I talked with one of my co-workers, and he'd be up to joining us. He's not a huge Lego collector, but he was into it when he was a kid. Plus, he likes RPG's so he would probably dig a game of (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: How but some destruction

(...) I was beginning to wonder myself. 2002 was a very rough year. (...) We could do either location. My schedule is still a little haywire, so I'd need a week+ notice at least. It would be nice to get a crowd together. Anyone else out there? (...) (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: How but some destruction

(...) Gino! You're alive! I hadn't heard from you in so long I was beginning to wonder. I would be up for something like that, and as my Lego dungeon, er, domain is pretty much complete and put together, I could host pretty easily too. I am short a (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.gaming)

  How but some destruction

Any interest in getting a BrikWars game together in Cleveland? I could probably plan to host, given suffucuent time to get the den/LEGO room organized again. Later, Gino A... (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: GLUG Logo

(...) Ooh! How about a screaming, diving brickish-Stuka dropping d6 or d8 tipped bombs? Better yet, an allied plane dropping the same payload - but on the nose, there could be one of those glamour girl images of a she-minifig (Leia circa 1945?). You (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.glug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact