 Organizations / France / FreeLUG / 26
Re: Need help with stickers.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.fr.freelug
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:06:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.fr.freelug, Didier Enjary wrote:
Could you be more precise please ?

In fact there is no "official" FreeLUG container sticker. (here in France ,
FreeLUG members are not in touch with the container swaps)

With a friend, we have made some containers (one plate higher than the "US"
container, but it can be easily modified)

and I send complete sheets of stickers to Teunis (M>LTC). Maybe you have some
stickers from him (or from a guy who had the stickers from Teunis). Some
stickers may be transparent. The transparent stickers are a bit difficult to
peel, but they are to be used the same way.

Yes, they are transparent stickers. They peel off like regular stickers? OK, I
will try it when I get home. I don't know who the stickers were from. They were
in the bag with the rest of the containers when I got them.

Thanks!

Russell
BayLTC