 Organizations / France / FreeLUG / 25
Re: Need help with stickers.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.fr.freelug
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:38:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.fr.freelug, Russell Clark wrote:
Can someone please help me? I have your container stickers from the BrickFest
container swap, but I can't figure out what type of stickers you used. Can
someone please tell me how to use them?

Thanks,

Russell
BayLTC

Hi,

Could you be more precise please ?

In fact there is no "official" FreeLUG container sticker. (here in France ,
FreeLUG members are not in touch with the container swaps)

With a friend, we have made some containers (one plate higher than the "US"
container, but it can be easily modified)

and I send complete sheets of stickers to Teunis (M>LTC). Maybe you have some
stickers from him (or from a guy who had the stickers from Teunis). Some
stickers may be transparent. The transparent stickers are a bit difficult to
peel, but they are to be used the same way.

Didier