 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 944
Re: Next meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:03:40 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

I don't think we set a Next Meeting date or location last month (there
being only 4 of us in attendance). How about Fri 27th Apr. At the
usual meeting place?

I was sorry to have to miss the last meeting.  Although there's a
slight chance of a conflict, the 27th should be a good date for me.

I really hope you can make it.

I agree that the meeting should primarily center around possible
upcoming shows.  Involvement, participation, time and resource
committment, excitement!!

We need to get an accurate sense of member status from everyone.  I
believe that there are members listed on the web site that NO ONE (not
even Alex or Dean) have ever met!  What's the point?

Yes, annoying eh? But our current policy is that anyone (of mature age) can
join. There were no regs on actually attending and what not.

All members should be contacted by voice, to find out what's up.
Presumably Alex and Dean are the only ones with phone numbers for
everyone.  I'd be happy to call a few people if I was emailed the
contact information.  We would then have a better idea of things.

Alex is sending the list to Mark B. (The new list mailer...)

In the meantime, I'll start thinking about some questions to get
answers for.

Good idea. I have two good ideas for large real-estate non train (GRIN)
displays. One is *REALLY* cool.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html