 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 943
Re: Participation is lacking...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:59:37 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Dean Husby wrote in message <3ADCDAD7.A2A6EB3B@akasa.bc.ca>...
Ok people, it seems that we are either having trouble reaching the
members here or else no one is interested in helping out. The last • show
was a lot of work for the small group of us to do. If we could get • some
more builders and helpers we could do much more.

Any ideas on how to reach the members to commit?

I think a lot of people don't read this newsgroup, (including those
who would be interested, like Andrew and David) and those who do don't
always follow everything. Maybe a reminder and a link to here in the
next meeting email would help.

Yes. We will discuss this at the next meeting... 27th looks fine. Jet me
double check the room avail...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html