 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 921
    Lion's Gate Bridge closures —Bryan Wong
   Hi, Lion's Gate Bridge closes this Friday, March 23rd at 10pm until 6am of Monday, March 26th. This may affect people attending our meeting... :) Bryan (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Lion's Gate Bridge closures —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Use Second Narrows wherever you're coming from unless you are actually in the West End :-). It's always faster. The only time I ever use Lions Gate is after midnight or if I'm right there at one end or the other of it. BTW I got the check from (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)