 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 922
Re: Lion's Gate Bridge closures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:11:01 GMT

Lion's Gate Bridge closes this Friday, March 23rd at 10pm until 6am of
Monday, March 26th.  This may affect people attending our meeting... :)

Use Second Narrows wherever you're coming from unless you are actually in
the West End :-). It's always faster. The only time I ever use Lions Gate is
after midnight or if I'm right there at one end or the other of it.

BTW I got the check from Trains 2000 re-written so I'll cash it and have the
money available for us to spend.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1