 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 897
Re: Let's add a little the club's lego stash ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 18:19:43 GMT

Robin Sather wrote in message <3a7bce4b.31355483@lugnet.com>...
I was thinking that maybe we could all check our pockets, pool our
change, and place a bid on this lot.  After all, the club's wee stash
could use a little beefing up ... ;-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=5530 • 20871

What do you guys say?

Where would we keep it once we bought it?

Kevin
Victorian House: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm
Craftsman Kits & Custom Lego models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com