 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 865
    Re: Yuletide Seasonings —Robin Sather
   (...) My family shipped some gifts to us this week, and during the unpacking (from the shipping box), I ... ahem ... might have accidentally, um, shaken a couple of them ... ... with positive results, I might add. :-) Have a fantastic Christmas time (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Yuletide Seasonings —Alexandria Husby
    Well, I was completely spoiled! Star Wars Tie Fighter, Millennium Falcon, and the last two dino island sets i needed to complete the series. Awesome score. Xan (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Yuletide Seasonings —Dean Husby
   (...) I too scored big. Mindstorms Vision Command Mindstorms Dark Side Kit (The Walker one) 3! Battle Droid Transports A multi kit of a Snow Speeder and Tie Fighter & Y-wing. and a Droid Escape (Can NEVER have enough of those) All in all it was a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)