 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 865
Re: Yuletide Seasonings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 06:26:44 GMT

May you all get lots of Lego from your loved ones during this festive
season.

My family shipped some gifts to us this week, and during the unpacking
(from the shipping box), I ... ahem ... might have accidentally, um,
shaken a couple of them ...

... with positive results, I might add.   :-)

Have a fantastic Christmas time everyone, celebrating the birth of the
giver of all good gifts.  Lego included, I suppose!

Robin