 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 800
  Re: Thoughts on what to do next time

(...) There is also the "Western Rails - Canada's Largest Railroadiana Show" on Sunday, March 18th, right back at the same place, Cameron Rec Centre in Burnaby. It looks as though we would have to pay for tables in this show, although I'm not sure. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Thoughts on what to do next time

(...) We would be a draw, I don't think we should have to PAY to show... After a few more shows they should be paying us... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)