 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 791
790  |  792
Subject:
Missing piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 00:47:42 GMT

Hi all,

I finally got round to counting some parts, and I find that I'm
missing one short monorail track.  It could have been connected to
Kevin's airport terminal, Bryan's mountain, or been part of David's
elevated station.  Most likely, in the minor confusion of borrowing
pieces back and forth, David and I got mixed up.  Could you all check
and see what you have?  Kevin can you call David, or email me his
phone number so I can call him?

Thanks,

Robin