 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 790
  Re: Thoughts on what to do next time

Modular Table Pros: - Fit Lego baseplates perfectly in both dimensions - Can be configured any way we like (or is dictated by the display space we're assigned) - Light and easy to transport (if you had the largest size as 30" x 30", and not have any (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Thoughts on what to do next time

(...) Actually you can attach plexi to the tables since they have bolt holes. I've been toying with get 5 inch or so plexi to have go around a layout to act both as a barrier from hands AND run away Lego. Also, some of the other groups have come up (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)