 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 779
Re: Update to Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 01:25:56 GMT

sure... send the image and i'll update the site's graphic.... kewl.

more later...

xan (after a long arduous day of training with a client -- dean pulled a
bunny out of a hat too)
"Robin Sather" <robinsather@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I know Claus (and probably me) will be working on a major update to
the web site, but for right now, we should at least update the logo on
the site, and put something about the show.

Right now is when all those people who picked up a flyer are checking
the site and it hasn't really been updated in months.  It would only
take a few minutes to stick the logo on the main page, and to put a
blurb in about the show, and a welcome to first time visitors, etc.

Alex, I'd be happy to send you a couple of .jpgs (.gifs, .bmps,
whatever) if you want to do it.  Conversely, send me the ftp address
and password, and I'll do it.  I really think this should be done
immediately.

Robin