 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 776
Re: One final thing to take care of...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:05:01 GMT

Robin Sather wrote in message <3a10411d.37869180@lugnet.com>...
Here's the beginnings of a list.  I mostly only know about what I paid
for, so anyone else should add to the list before we divy it up.

Item - Amount - Who paid
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VLC Banner - $116 - Robin
T-Shirts - $10 (each) - Robin
Table Skirting material - $? - Dean & Alex
Tape, String, Safety Pins, etc. - $? - Dean & Alex
Batteries - $? - Dean & Alex
Flyer Printing - $? - Dean & Alex

Anything else?

Batteries - Kevin - $6

transport? I would have driven to and fro anyway, apart from maybe a bit
extra, but there was gas on Robin's parents' van too.

Kevin