 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 745
Re: Sign, Flyers, & T-Shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 06:43:44 GMT

Here goes my anal retentive language critique.

"... lower mainland that share a love of..." should read:  "... lower
mainland sharing a love of""...

While colour would be cool, I think black and white would suffice.
Otherwise... those kick ass, dude.

Xan

"Robin Sather" <robinsather@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Evening all,

Just an update.  The sign should be done by tomorrow sometime.
T-Shirts are done and look great!  I've also put together a flyer.  A
draft version called "Train 2000 Flyer.jpg" is sitting in the top
level of our X-Drive.  Please have a look and post your comments,
suggestions, corrections, etc.  Wherever you see the word "Lego" in
the sample, whether with or without an "(r)", it will be followed by
the appropriate symbol in the final print.

How am I reproducing the flyers?  Colour photocopies?  Black and white
copies?  Just print out a pile on the printer?  What do you think?
How many copies do we need?  I'm guessing 100 would do us just fine.
There are 3 flyers to each 8 1/2" x 11" page.  Comments?

I'll bring everything to tomorrow night's "dress rehearsal".

Robin