 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 710
  Earlier Test Run?

I'm just wondering if it would be wise to see if it would be possible for us to get together sooner for our test run. If we could meet wednesday or thursday night, then we would have more time to do some more building, or adjusting. Meeting friday (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Earlier Test Run?

(...) What you posted makes a lot of sense. Unfortunately, I'm busy on Wed AND Thursday night... My Friday evening, however, pretty much belongs to the VLC. :) Perhaps the others could do something on Wed or Thurs night? Oh yeah, I received an email (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Earlier Test Run?

Robin Sather wrote in message <3a06ef4c.237397@lugnet.com>... (...) We actually have Sat morning and Sat evening for last-minute building, assuming we do our setup from 12 noon onwards and the hall closes at 4 or 4:30 pm on Sat afternoon. The hall (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Earlier Test Run?

(...) Good points. Perhaps we're OK then. (...) OK, OK! No more throwing of wrenches into this well-oiled machine! ;-) Robin (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)