 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 716
Re: Earlier Test Run?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 00:08:54 GMT

Robin Sather wrote in message <3a06ef4c.237397@lugnet.com>...
I'm just wondering if it would be wise to see if it would be possible
for us to get together sooner for our test run.  If we could meet
wednesday or thursday night, then we would have more time to do some
more building, or adjusting.  Meeting friday only night gives us
saturday, and we're supposed to be transporting and setting up the
layout then.  So, for all of you involved, is this a possibility?

We actually have Sat morning and Sat evening for last-minute building,
assuming we do our setup from 12 noon onwards and the hall closes at 4 or
4:30 pm on Sat afternoon. The hall opens again for setup on Sun morning at
7:30 am and the actual show opens at 9am.

I have my week and my vehicle and my portering-helper organised around
Friday and it would be very hard to reshuffle things. I'd rather stick with
Fri.

kevin