 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 700
Re: Help!! Airport & Monorail Station needed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 20:01:53 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote:

Hi all,

Ugh... I failed to realize how much work I actually have.  I think I've
bitten off more than I can chew.

I cannot build the Airport and Monorail station by this upcoming Friday, so
I hope somebody can help with this!  If you need the monorail parts, I have
Robin's track, so let me know and hopefully I can deliver it to your place.

Enough of what I can't do - here's what I *will* provide for our train show
by Friday:

-mountain/scenery/water covering baseplates 68/69, 82/83, 96/97.
-at least 2 large aircraft, 2+ helicopters, and a few airport vehicles.
-5+ containers (for trains & ships)

On Friday I'll also bring my extra baseplates (3 16x32 and 4 16x16 blue,
around 4 16x32 green, some road plates including T and +, etc.)

Do we need any ships?

Bryan

We have one container ship coming but can always use another... Bring it on..

On the test fit friday we should be able to gauge if we suddenly need more...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html