 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 698
    Help!! Airport & Monorail Station needed! —Bryan Wong
   Hi all, Ugh... I failed to realize how much work I actually have. I think I've bitten off more than I can chew. I cannot build the Airport and Monorail station by this upcoming Friday, so I hope somebody can help with this! If you need the monorail (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Help!! Airport & Monorail Station needed! —Dean Husby
   (...) We have one container ship coming but can always use another... Bring it on.. On the test fit friday we should be able to gauge if we suddenly need more... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)