 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 668
Re: New Layout File: V-K0018R.tdl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 19:25:32 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote in message ...
Hehe, shall we make this change official?  It won't affect the mountain • very
much since the mountain is still on the drawing board!  But I promise there
will be a mountain by Friday of this week!

Done, and uploaded as v-R0019K.tdl. I also took out the X-tracks since we
know what's going there now, and shuffled a couple of road pltes which were
affected by the stuff I've been building (not moving them, just curve vs T
etc).

I also updated to the building plan to b-R0004K.txt, adding my done and
WIP's, and also adding a note of the baseplate required on each square and a
note if it's track or road.

Kevin