 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 667
Re: New Layout File: V-K0018R.tdl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 18:38:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Kevin Wilson writes:
If we moved the monorail track on the mountain ledge one short section to
the left, that would free up 4 short sections and also make it easier to
build the track supports at the left end of the water causeway - at the
moment the track joins don't line up and it's a bit awkward. All depends on
how far along the mountain building is.

So what I understand is this: 4 short sections = 1 long section.  There are
2 short sections near the bottom, and 3 up top.  If we subtract one from the
bottom, we add one to the top.  As a result, there are 4 short sections up
top, which can be replaced by 1 long section.

Hehe, shall we make this change official?  It won't affect the mountain very
much since the mountain is still on the drawing board!  But I promise there
will be a mountain by Friday of this week!

Let me know,

Bryan