 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 659
Re: Progress... and more land greb (hehehe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:05:22 GMT

OK, perhaps I went a little overboard on this one, but I had an hour
to kill, right?  D'oh ...

Anyway, I created an Excel spreadsheet file that meticulously details
the building space in and around the dock monorail station.  It is
saved in, I believe, Excel '95 format, so should be readable by most
people.  The file is called "MStation.xls" and is on the X-Drive in
the "Layout Files" folder.

Kevin, can you make sure that David gets this (if he needs it.  Does
he have monorail parts?).  Please post or email if I need to email it
directly to him.

Robin