 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 658
Re: Progress... and more land greb (hehehe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 07:17:52 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Kevin Wilson wrote:
I plan
to grab the ELEVATED MONORAIL STN NEAR THE DOCKS (oops) next unless
anyone is already working on it. Speak now... actually, since I don't

Spoke too soon: David is going to do that. He's also interested in doing
the docks (Dean and Claus, were you going to be doing something there?).

I don't have anything done for the docks. I've got Claus making *MANY*
containers and I've been too sore to do much. I'm working on the factory/Train
thing though...

Dean

The main areas I see as still un-grabbed and unbuilt are:

* Downtown commercial area E of the road (I still have the "Town Hall"
we can use for that if we want to)
* Airport Hotel
* Houses east of the airport (the Victorian won't go there because of
the monorail at the back, it's too      deep to fit. It could go in the city
centre I guess.).
* Commercial/Industrial area in the E blob, west of the tracks and on
the inner edge of the layout
* Possible joing 9v/monorail station at the S edge of the E blob. I see
this as optional.

I think I will have a go at the Airport Hotel next unless someone says
me nay.

--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html